"Those living on our waterways were constantly under threat from flooding."
"Occasionally, however, the weather was simply beautiful."
"I took a stroll in Verulamium Park to inspect the flooding of the lake."
"I'd never seen it so bad."
OK, so it's not the best photo. The flipping bird flew away after this one!
"I did a bit of gardening between downpours."
"It was a beautiful sunny morning, and we knew it was the day."
"Clannad! THE Clannad!"
"Said the Maiden performed superbly to an audience of 800..." (Oops! This is actually them supporting Jim Moray. I couldn't get one for the Clannad gig.)
"The skies were daily amazing, regardless of the weather, particularly around sundown."
"This clock has a face, normal at first glance, but this one is divided into days.
It has just one hand. And it tells you one thing. The day. It's brilliant.
We look at it frequently. Every boat should have one."
>>>===<<<




























No comments:
Post a Comment